Book Title: Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, No. 3)
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
Author: Mary Pope Osborne
- Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, No. 4)
- The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, No. 2)
- Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, No. 5)
- Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, No. 1)
- Afternoon on the Amazon (Magic Tree House, No. 6)
- Sunset of the Sabertooth (Magic Tree House, No. 7)
- Mummies and Pyramids: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #3: Mummies in the Morning
- Midnight on the Moon (Magic Tree House, No. 8)
- Magic Tree House Boxed Set, Books 5-8: Night of the Ninjas, Afternoon on the Amazon, Sunset of the Sabertooth, and Midnight on the Moon
- Ghost Town at Sundown (Magic Tree House)
Jack and Annie are ready for their next fantasy adventure in the bestselling middle-grade series—the Magic Tree House!
Jack and Annie don't need another mummy.
But that's what they get when the Magic Tree House whisks them back to ancient Egypt. There they meet a long-dead queen who needs their help. Will Jack and Annie be able to solve the puzzle, or will they end up as mummies themselves?
Visit the Magic Tree House website!
- Format: Paperback
- Publication Date: 8/24/1993
- Pages: 80
- Reading Level: Age 5 and Up