Book Title: Programming, Planning & Practice ARE Mock Exam: (PPP of Architect Registration Exam): ARE Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Multiple-Choice Questions and Graphic Vignettes, Solutions and Explanations
Publisher: ArchiteG, Incorporated
Author: Gang Chen
A Practical Guide & Mock Exam for the Programming, Planning & Practice (PPP) Division of the ARE!
- Site Planning & Design ARE Mock Exam (SPD of Architect Registration Exam): ARE Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Multiple-Choice Questions and Graphic ... and Explanations (ARE Mock Exam series)
- Construction Documents and Service (CDS) ARE Mock Exam (Architect Registration Exam): ARE Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Multiple-Choice Questions and Graphic Vignettes, Solutions and Explanations
- Programming, Planning & Practice: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam, 2nd Ed
- Professional Practice: A Guide to Turning Designs into Buildings
- Site Planning & Design: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam, 2nd Ed
- Construction Documents & Services: ARE Sample Problems and Practice Exam, 2nd Ed (Architect Registration Exam)
- The Architect's Handbook of Professional Practice
- ARE Review Manual, 2nd Ed
- Programming for Design: From Theory to Practice
- Project Development & Documentation (PDD) ARE 5 Mock Exam (Architect Registratio: ARE 5 Overview, Exam Prep Tips, Hot Spots, Case Studies, Drag-and-Place, Solutions and Explanations
Every July, NCARB begins to recreate the Architect Registration Examination (ARE) questions based on a new guide and scope. We always incorporate this latest information into our books.
To become a licensed architect, you need to have a proper combination of education and/or experience, meet your Board of Architecture's special requirements, and pass all seven divisions of ARE.
This book provides an ARE exam overview, suggested reference and resource links, exam prep and exam taking techniques, tips and guides, and a realistic and complete mock exam with solutions and explanations for the Programming, Planning & Practice (PPP) Division of the ARE. More specifically this book covers the following subjects:
* ARE, IDP, and Education Requirements
* ARE Exam Content, Format, and Prep Strategies
* Codes and Regulations
* Environmental, Social & Economic Issues
* Programming & Analysis
* Project Budget & Financing
* Project & Practice Management
* Site Zoning
* Two Graphic Vignettes with Step-By-Step Solutions Using the NCARB Practice Program Software
* Instructions on Installing Alternate DWG Files for Use with NCARB Software
The mock exam includes 85 challenging questions of the same difficulty level and format as the real exam (multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, and fill-in-the-blank), and two graphic vignettes. This book will help you pass the PPP division of the ARE and become a licensed architect! Can you study and pass the ARE Programming, Planning & Practice (PPP) Exam in 2 weeks?
The answer is yes IF you study the right materials: If you have ZERO experience but read the right materials, you can pass with 2 weeks of prep.
If you study our book, "Programming, Planning & Practice ARE Mock Exam," you have an excellent chance of studying and passing the ARE Programming, Planning & Practice (PPP) Exam in 2 weeks. We have added many tips and tricks that WILL help you pass the exam on your first try. Our goal is to take a very complicated subject and make it simple. "Programming, Planning & Practice ARE Mock Exam" will save you time and money and help you pass the exam on the first try! About the author
Gang Chen holds a master's degree from the School of Architecture, University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, and a bachelor's degree from the School of Architecture, South China University of Technology. He has more than 20 years of professional experience. Many of the projects he was in charge of or participated in have been published extensively in Architecture, Architectural Record, The Los Angeles Times, The Orange County Register, and more. He has worked on a variety of unusual projects, including well-known, large-scale healthcare and hospitality projects with over one billion dollars in construction costs, award-winning school designs, highly-acclaimed urban design and streetscape projects, multifamily housing, high-end custom homes, and regional and neighborhood shopping centers.
Gang Chen is a LEED AP BD+C and a licensed architect in California. He is also the internationally acclaimed author of other fascinating books, including Building Construction, Planting Design Illustrated, the ARE Mock Exam series, and the LEED Exam Guide series, which includes one guidebook for each of the LEED exams. For more information, visit GreenExamEducation