Book Title: Dream Class: How To Transform Any Group Of Students Into The Class You've Always Wanted
Publisher: JME Publishing
Author: Michael Linsin
- The Classroom Management Secret: And 45 Other Keys to a Well-Behaved Class
- The Happy Teacher Habits: 11 Habits of the Happiest, Most Effective Teachers on Earth
- Classroom Management for Art, Music, and PE Teachers
- Take Control of the Noisy Class: From chaos to calm in 15 seconds (Super-effective classroom management strategies for teachers in today's toughest classrooms)
- Whole Brain Teaching: 122 Amazing Games!: Challenging kids, classroom management, writing, reading, math, Common Core/State tests
- Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids: (and the rest of your class, too!)
- The Behavior Code: A Practical Guide to Understanding and Teaching the Most Challenging Students
- Unshakeable: 20 Ways to Enjoy Teaching Every Day...No Matter What
- Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator
- Reluctant Disciplinarian: Advice on Classroom Management from a Softy Who Became (Eventually) a Successful Teacher
In Dream Class, you will learn the 15 keys that make the greatest difference in the classroom. Written from the unique perspective that everything you do affects classroom management, each key will help you create the class you've always wanted: your dream class.
They will free you to love your job, build effortless and influential relationships with your students, and enable you to become a happier, calmer, and more confident teacher.